VelocIT Credit Card Processing for Acumatica Now Includes ‘Capture for More,’ Giving You Charge Flexibility
VelocIT Business Solutions is proud to announce our new “Capture for More” function, which covers your business if your shipping estimate or other invoiced costs were too low.
Discover more about the new “Capture for More” function: learn when and how to use it – and get started today. All the information you need is right here.
When to Use “Capture for More” Flexible Credit Card Processing for Acumatica That Covers Additional Required Charges
The new “Capture for More” function from VelocIT empowers your business to take an authorization for a fixed amount while securely capturing the card information for additional charges, if needed.
The most common use case for this is for shipping and handling charges that were not included on the Sales Order but were included on the invoice. This can result in a processing error in your ERP if you do not have “Capture for More” from VelocIT enabled.
Currently, no other solutions for credit card processing for Acumatica offers similar functionality.
How Does “Capture for More” Work?
“Capture for More” is intuitive to use and fully embedded in your usual credit card processing for Acumatica workflow. To use this unique solution, simply:
- Create a new Sales Order
- Authorize the payment
- Create the invoice
- Enjoy built-in automation to capture the full amount of the invoice, not just the pre-authorized amount
Watch this brief video to see it in action:
- This functionality only works in Acumatica 2020 R2 and later versions
- You can easily disable the “Capture for More” function directly from the Invoices screen
Get Started with “Capture for More”
It is quick and easy to get started with “Capture for More” for easier, more flexible credit card processing for Acumatica.
If you are already a VelocIT customer, all you have to do is:
- Go to your Acumatica Systems Management page
- Select the “Modify” tab
- Check the box for “Capture for More”
At this point, Capture for More will be activated in your system.
Use “Capture for More” by simply checking or unchecking the box on the right of your Invoices screen to automatically charge (or not charge) additional overage costs. (See the video for more information.)
Speed Up Your Order Fulfilment with “Capture for More” from VelocIT
There are few things worse for business success than having to delay a time-sensitive order due to inaccurate shipping and handling charge estimates. Calling a customer to ask for more money is slow and can result in reduced customer satisfaction levels.
Instead of causing unnecessary business slowdowns, you can speed up your order processing with “Capture for More,” only from VelocIT.
Flexible credit card processing for Acumatica is only one of the many benefits of being a VelocIT customer. In addition to faster order processing capabilities, VelocIT customers also enjoy:
- Click2Pay, one-click payment options located directly on the invoice
- Quote to Sales Order payments, featuring pre-payment acceptance support
- Bank deposit automation, streamlining credit card reconciliation for eCommerce in Acumatica
- The latest security features, including tokenization and P2PE
- Contactless NFC Cloud EMV POS terminals
- Payment processing confidence that only comes from using an Acumatica Certified App and Acumatica Customer Validated App
- Next-day funding
And since VelocIT offers free terminals, free installations, free support, a responsive in-house development team, and new features that we release (for free!) every few months, your business has a lot to gain by switching to credit card processing for Acumatica from VelocIT.
VelocIT Business Solutions is a custom software development firm specializing in advanced payment solutions, point of sale, and ERP software customization. As an Acumatica certified application developer and integration developer, we will design, build, and customize your next Acumatica project. Learn more at govelocit.com.